|Karakai Jōzu no Takagi-san (Anime)|
|Directed by||Hiroaki Akagi|
|Written by||Michiko Yokote|
|Music by||Hiroaki Tsutsumi|
|Original Run||January 8, 2018 – September 22, 2019|
|Episodes||24 + OVA|
An anime television series adaptation was announced in the August issue of Shogakukan's Monthly Shōnen Sunday magazine. The series is directed by Hiroaki Akagi at Shin-Ei Animation with scripts written by Michiko Yokote and character designs by Aya Takano, and officially premiered in January 2018, ending in March of 2018.
Crunchyroll simulcasts the series, while Funimation is officially streaming the series with an English dub.
Season 2 was released in Netflix for both English dub and sub.
- Animation Studio: Shin-Ei Animation
- Director: Hiroaki Akagi
- Writers: Michiko Yokote, Touko Machida, Fumi Tsubota
- Editing: Yumiko Nakaba
- Music: Hiroaki Tsutsumi
- Sound Director: Takahiro Enomoto
- Character Design: Aya Takano, Natsuko Kondou, Takuji Mogi
- Color Design: Kayoko Ebina
- DP: Masato Makino
List of Episodes Edit
Main article: List of Episodes